“Tell me a little bit about yourself…” I am pretty much an open book, what you see is what you get. I am a gal pushing 30 living right outside of Baltimore City. I have a little family that consists of my two pups, and my boyfriend Neal. The three of them are my world J
Below is a little Q & A I found online: 45 Questions To Ask To Get To Know Someone
Get to know someone by learning what they like
Would you rather…
1. Watch, Star Wars, or Star Trek? Neither?
2. Read on a Kindle or paperback book? I enjoy turning the pages in a book… but also like the sleekness of my kindle
3. Go to a play or musical? Musical
4. Go to the theater or a movie? I guess theater, I am not much of a movie watcher
5. Hike or bike? Hike
6. Wear jeans or chinos? Jeans
7. Have a Margarita or Pina Colada? Pina Colada… and getting caught in the rain
8. Drink a glass of Guinness or Fat Tire? Neither, I am a lite beer kind of gal
9. Crash with friends or stay in a hotel? Crash with friends, who doesn’t love a sleep over?
10. Visit Europe or Mexico? EURPOE
11. Vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? Hawaii, I am not a fan of cold and dreary weather.
12. Go skiing or snowshoeing? Neither. I am a TERRIBLE skier.
13. Travel by plane, train, or automobile? Any! I am pretty easy, if I am the passenger. I hate to drive myself.
14. Enjoy a houseboat or speed boat? House boat. I think I would puke and be so scared on a speed boat.
15. Go climbing or zip lining? I would be terrified on both, but let’s say zip lining.
16. Go to a comedy club or dance club? Dance club, although I cannot dance. I do not think comedians are funning.
17. Have a night out or evening in? Night out. I love getting dressed up for a night on the town.
18. Watch TV or read a book? Read a book
19. Go canoeing or waterskiing? Neither, but canoeing seems more relaxing, although it would kill my arms.
20. Camp in an RV or stay in a tent? Either! I love camping
21. Use Facebook or Twitter? Facebook all the way! I do not know how to use Twitter at all.
22. Choose a free trip or money? I would choose a free trip. You could end up going somewhere and doing something that you otherwise may never get to do.
23. Win the lottery or find your perfect job? This is a difficult question. If I won the lottery that most important thing for me to have would be a driver… and I wouldn’t mind working at all.
24. Swim in a pool or the ocean? I pool, unless this is clear water. I do not get in where I cannot see my feet.
25. Travel by sailboat or cruise ship? I have never been on either, but I think a cruise ship would be more my speed.
26. Watch sports or play sports? Watch!
27. Play dodgeball or kickball? Kickball. I am actually on a team that plays once a week!
Get to know someone new when you learn how they think:
1. Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island? My boo. Neal would be able to keep me entertained and not scared out of my mind.
2. If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be? Right now, I would rather be sleeping that at work.
3. If money was no object, what would you do all day? I would probably like to work at a camp for kids.
4. Where do you most want to travel, but have never been? I would love to travel to Ireland.
5. What is your favorite memory? Some of my favorite memories of those with my family in our house in VA.
6. Who is your favorite author? I do not really have one.
7. What is your favorite book? The Lovely Bones
8. What was your favorite activity in gym class? Personally I think the parachutes were a lot of fun.
9. What has been your biggest challenge? Losing Weight and keeping it off
10. What is your biggest success up until now? Graduating from college and purchasing my first home.
11. What does your perfect day look like? Spending the day playing with puppies.
12. University or life experience, which do you feel best prepares you for life? Life Experience.
13. What is the one thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already? How to balance money for a house hold, and the importance of saving.
14. If you were to create a piece of art, what would the subject be? Probably my dogs
15. What one thing would you change if you had to do it over? One thing I would do differently would be to have started at a University directly from High School and not go to Community College first.
16. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? I would go back to high school where life was fun all the time and care free.
17. What does your life say about you? I think my life says that I am family oriented and a responsible young adult.
18. How would your friends describe you? Motherly, caring and a goof!