Neal has been feeling under the weather all week, and we have been bums. I did keep my resolution and cook dinner every night this week, expect last night. We were supposed to have a Game Night with friends, but it didn't end up happening. Pizza was already planned for Thursday, and we stuck to it.
|I love this man!|
- Neal took about a months worth of clothes to the laundry mat... I was home alone!
- Did some picking up around the house, and started my new Rod Stewart Biography!
- I straighted my hair last night. It still looked pretty good and I kept it most of the week. I have super thick hair and it kind of took forever, but I did get a TON of compliments on it.
|My Hair if getting long! EEK!|
- I made homemade chicken strips (coated with ritz crackers) with my special mac and cheese and green beans! It was delicious.
- I started to fold that months worth of laundry... and it is still in process
- Did grocery shopping at Super Wal Mart. Stuck to my list, didn't go over budget and we FINALLY have food in the house.
- I made a bag dinner of Asian Chicken Stir Fry and made Crab Watons
- Ordered Pizza for our favorite place! Mr. Pizza, where an extra large pick up pizza is only $7.99
- I ran the vacuum
- Crocheted and Watched TV
|One of my good friends is expecting twins, and I am making the babies blankets|
- Tonight on my way home I am stopping at Target!!! Woo Hoo! I am getting a hostess gift for a brunch tomorrow and a gift for my friends little girl who will be at brunch.
- Tonight's dinner will be easy for a cold night- soup and grilled cheese!
- I need to finish laundry folding and put it away, and catch up with my DVR.