Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Weekend NYC Style

For Labor Day weekend we went to up state New York to visit one of Neal's good friends, and to go to a Yankees v. Orioles game!

Neal, his friend Liam and myself drove up from Baltimore.  I pretty much slept in the back seat, while that caught up, and talked about whatever it is that men talk about.

I had never met Neal's friend Matt who we were going to stay with, nor had I obviously met his girlfriend.I was feeling anxious leading up to the weekend, but we ended up having a great time.  All of the guys caught up, and having Justine (Matt's girlfriend) to hang out with was really nice.

The Orioles lost, and it was probably 100 degrees outside, but we made the most of it.  Going to another stadium also made me appreciate Baltimore, and Camden Yards so much more.  But we drank, grilled and watched baseball.  What more could you want out of Labor Day Weekend!



The pups stayed with a dog sitter at our apartment.  The sitter, Abby said they were well behaved.  They haven't stayed with anyone except for my parents while we were out of town.  I would definitely have them stay with a sitter again, if we have the extra money.  I think it was better for them to stay in their own home, and it was easier for us, since we didn't have to take them anywhere.

Cheers to the end of summer! Looking forward to a weekend celebrating Allison's wedding at the ocean.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess! I've nominated your blog for a Liebster award! Check out my blog for the rules and questions!

    http://youngnasawife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a fun Labor Day weekend! :) I am heading to NYC around Christmastime and couldn't be more excited!!

    I definitely feel better when Ellie stays at her own house when our family is away. I think it really gives animals a major sense of comfort when they are able to stay in their own home!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love,
Jess