Monday, July 29, 2013

What a weekend!

I can honestly say I had a great weekend!

Friday ended with going to the O's v Redsox game, which we won 6- 0. Sadly the rest of the series did not end up that way.

Since I began dating Carne Cabeza, I have realized that I never know when I could end up having my photo taken- when I am not looking, or now being filmed. On Friday night we were on NESN, not the most flattering of me, but I will have to realize I am going to have to step up my game.

To see the clip, watch here!



Saturday I spent most of the day napping on the couch with the pups. Then we got ready and went our bowling to Kelly's birthday. It was fun, although I suck and duck pin is a lot harder than it looks.

Sunday I went down to Calvert County to be crafty with my Mom and do some laundry. By some laundry, I mean about 8 loads... ugh! Lucky for my Neal washed it all!

I made so many cute decorations for up coming events! I can not wait to share them :)

This week I will be preparing for the first party at our apartment! We are having a cookout for my birthday on Saturday! I am really looking forward to it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love,
Jess