Friday, July 26, 2013

Blog ReVamp

Hi ladies and Gents! I decided two start my blog all over! I have had an interesting year and wanted to wipe the slate clean, and start fresh!  My goal will be to post more; especially for family out of town to be able to catch up on our life in Baltimore; as well as post more of my craft projects and yummy dinners!

With summer just about wrapping up, I will be helping plan a cook out for my birthday, a baby shower, make some decorations for a bridal shower and plan a bachelorette party... whew I am tired just thinking about it, but so excited at the same time! Let me just say that August and September are going to be two busy months!

Cheers to the weekend, and Let's go O's! I will be making my way to the game shortly!

2 comments:

  1. I did some blog revamping awhile back! Sometimes you need a fresh start! Enjoy staying busy :)

    http://youngnasawife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to a clean slate! Feels pretty good sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love,
Jess